Sunday 3 September 2017

Liebster Award 2017


Hello!

I have been nominated a few times for the Liebster Award, I've just never got around to doing it but I am so grateful and excited that I've been nominated. This award is a range of questions asked by bloggers to help bring them into the blogosphere and get to know one another.
I was nominated by the lovely Tanya from TanyaTalks, thank you so much for nominating me!



The questions Tanya asked:

1. What made you start blogging?

I started blogging because I love writing and I was always looking at all these pretty blogger pages with lovely photos and I wanted to give it a go. I wanted somewhere that I could express my thoughts and talk about things I'd bought. I wasn't sure that I'd keep it up at the very beginning as I didn't know how it would go, but I loved it and I didn't want to stop!

2. What is your life goal?

When I first read this question, it was my career goal that came to mind first and that is to be an actress, it's my absolute dreaaam! I would also love to travel for a bit, then have a nice house and be comfortable financially. I just want to be happy and to share it all with someone, and have a family. So that is I suppose my overall life goals.

3. What is one good and bad thing about the blogging community?

Hmm, one good thing about the blogging community are all the other bloggers that you can talk to and get to know through social media, and you can share the same interests, is such a creative community.
    One bad thing is the bitchiness that can happen, it's a shame that such an open and diverse community of bloggers there can be a few that think they are above others, and even people trying to bring others down, why do it?! Can't we all just be happy growing our own blog and being happy for others that are doing well too?

4. What's your one tip for newbie bloggers?

I still feel like I'm fairly new to blogging, but one tip I would give is to not put too much pressure on yourself in the beginning, write about what YOU want and post when YOU want to post it. It's your space to do what you want with.

5. If you could pick one food to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?

Omg, I actually struggled with this, I thought it was going to be easy haha. It was out of pizza, pasta and chocolate, I think I'd get sick of chocolate so I crossed that out. I'd probably go with pasta, I do love a good bowl of pasta with Mozzarella cheese, not the healthiest I know but I. LOVE. IT.

6. What are two things on your bucket list?

To travel round America, maybe live in L.A for a bit, that is the dreammm! And to start a YouTube channel, I just gotta pluck up the courage.

7. What do you do in your free time?

I blog haha! But if I'm not blogging I like to catch up with YouTube or snuggle up and watch TV or a good film.

8. Do you have any pets?

No, I don't, but I would a little miniature wire haired dachshund, they are the cutest!

9. What is your favourite music or band?

A part of me will always love One Direction, yes, I was a pretty big fan ha-ha! My favourite singer at the moment is Demi Lovato - loving her new single.

10. Where is your favourite place to travel to?

London, I just love the city.

11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

At the moment it would be London that I would choose because I want to live in the city, with the buzz, the hustle and bustle. There's so much going on and I want to be in it.

So there we have it! Thank you again to Tanya for nominating me, I really enjoyed answering the questions. I love her blog, go over and give her a follow

I will now nominate 11 bloggers to do this, I am sorry if you have already done it! Can't wait to read your posts, sorry if you've already been nominated and done this post.

Caitlin (__caitlincx)
Kim (MissKimSimpsonn)
Lynsey (LittleLuxByLyns)
Gracie (_gracie92)
Bethany (bethanylou3)
Jessie (dedicatedstuden)
Chloe (CocoChlo1982)
Amber Jade (tinkinpinkheels)
Sarah (SSEBlogs)
Sarah (sbysparkle)


My questions for you are;

1. What is your dream career and are you trying to achieve it?
2. Favourite TV show?
3. What is one destination that you would love to go to right now?
4. What is your go to makeup/skincare product?
5. Something you would love to do? It can be anything
6. Is there a celebrity you would you love to meet?
7. Do your friends and family know about your blog, or is it your little secret?
8. What's your favourite meal?
9. Where do you get inspiration for your blog from
10. Who is your celebrity crush?
11. Do you have a style icon, who is it?

Rules:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and have less than 200 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.

Sophie x





No comments:

Post a Comment