Friday 3 March 2017

(Belated) New Year's Resolutions






















Right, I know that the 'New Year's Resolutions' post is a distant memory for probably everyone as they have all posted, read and commented a moved on. I, however, haven't done too well with my blog so far this year... But! That is going to change, I have had these resolutions written down since the beginning of January post and it is now the end of February, think I may need to work on my reliability skills. I have been attempting some of my New Year's resolutions, and if you'll accept I'd like to still share them with you even though it is about 2 months late, so if you do, stick around and carry on reading!








Keeping Fit: I feel like I did really well last year with working out, I lost almost a stone over the year which I was so happy about. I became more toned and I definitely felt a bit more confident in myself with what I could wear; I mean I wore a dress without tights out in public which would NOT have happened if hadn't of worked hard.
Keeping fit can really give you a positive boost mentally, it's something that is so easy to start. So give it a go even if it's just going for a walk or going on YouTube to follow a workout, it can be so simple! Lucy Wyndham-Read does some great workouts that work so well for me. I'll leave a link to her YouTube channel and her website at the bottom/ just here and go check her out!


Eat Healthier: Like I said I did great with the workouts, but I can't really say the same for healthy eating. It was going well for about half the year, eating more vegetables and fruit and cutting out those Cadburys Mini Rolls, but then it went a bit downhill haha!
In October I got Laryngitis for about six weeks, four of which I had no voice! (It was so hard for me not to talk) I bruised my ribs and I couldn't face cold drinks as they made my throat worse and I didn't want to eat much. So this year I am going to get back into healthy eating and having plenty of water throughout the day.



Do Something I Love: This is something that everyone should do, find something that you love and enjoy and stick at it. For me, I love singing and acting or something in media ;), so I want to take some classes or do a course. These are such passions of mine and I want to take that passion and accomplish something. Basically, I need to get my sh*t together and sort my life out haha - come on Soph! :P





Be More Organised: Oh my goodness! This is one that I definitely need to work on. I start to think that maybe I am more organised then Christmas comes and BOOM! I realise just how unorganised I am, running around like a headless chicken trying to get everything sorted for Christmas, keeping on top of my blog and other general things. I get a bit overwhelmed, so it's time to get more organised!

Blog More: When I write a blog post I put everything into it, I make so much effort and can spend ages writing one blog post and I am quite hard on myself because I never feel like they are good enough to publish, which is why my posting is a little all over the place. I'm going to work out a schedule where I can post every week.

How are you getting on with your Resolutions if you set yourself any? Let me know in the comments or come on over to my Twitter: @maybeautytrendx

Sophie
   X

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to get more healthier this year and more organised with blogging! Thanks for sharing I'd liked reading this a couple of months into the year to remind me of my goals! x

    ReplyDelete