Saturday 10 December 2016

High Street Christmas Gift Guide



















This is my High Street Christmas Gift Guide, for those of you who are looking to buy the perfect gift for that friend or family member that LOVES makeup. There are so many great presents on the high street this year I found it really difficult to pick out a select amount for this gift guide, there so many more gifts out there if you just go into Boots or Superdrug you'll be able to pick up some amazing deals! This is just to give you an idea and show you some of my favourite picks.

I also did a 'High-end' Beauty Gift Guide, if you haven't already go and have a read, here is the link:


Stocking Fillers:

I've picked these gifts out as the stocking fillers as they were the smallest gifts, but you could put any of the gifts from this post in a stocking or round the tree, it is entirely up to you. I just like to keep things organised haha! 


Main Presents:

There are some exciting presents here, some of them have definitely made it onto my wishlist this year! All the gifts I found are very reasonably priced, so it's good all round!





There we go! My high street Christmas Gift Guide, a great range of things to buy someone special or even as a little treat for yourself. All the gifts from this gift guide are linked below, enjoy! :)

Don't forget to follow me on here and my other social medias all linked on here. :)

Xx


Ted Baker: Double The Dazzle! Berry - £8.00
Sleek: Say The Magic Word Mini Matte Me Collection - £5.00
Soap & Glory: Pink Twice - £5.00
Soap & Glory: Khol-Eyed - £10.00
Simple: Gift Of Kindness - £1.50

Toni & Guy: Casual Collection Kit Gift Set - £15.00
Cath Kidton: Blossom Hand Treats - £9.00
Real Techniques: Bold Metals Ultimate Set - £50.00
Tanya Burr: Beautifully Defined Palette - £10.00
NYX: Professional Makeup Tricks Of The Trade Mini Set - £25.00
Zoella: Secret Scenta Mini Mist Set - £15.00
Soap & Glory: Glamorama - £20.00
Ted Baker: Lips And Tips - £50.00
Sleek: Secretly Spellbound Glitz & Glam Kit - £28.00
Lush: Festive Friends - £12.95









1 comment:

  1. Wish I read this post around Christmas! Some really good ideas here! x

    ReplyDelete